Accord Hospitals has a Pathology Lab that is open 24 / 7. We are working round the clock to run routine and specialised tests to provide our patients with the best diagnostic services possible – all under one roof. We strive to make quality healthcare available and accessible to all. Accord hospitals ensures that its services are of the highest quality by adopting stringent and accredited quality standards.
Our skilled team led under the capable leadership of the Head of Department, Dr.Priya Pawar make sure to run Daily IQCs (Internal Quality controls) and maintain its record and conduct EQAS (External Quality Assessment Schemes). There is a continual effort to ensure that our lab staff comprehends the Quality Policy & all quality documentation, as well as follows the Quality manual and implements the Quality System Procedures. By employing QMS, the lab strives to achieve the highest standard of service and provide the most reliable results, closest to the true value and at the most competitive rates. We are happy to structure test packages based on the patient’s needs. We have been certified in Haematology from AIIMS Delhi and in Biochemistry from CMC vellore.
We use the most advanced and modern technology supported by highly skilled professionals. The lab equipment is bi-directionally interfaced with state-of-the-art-technology to minimize manual intervention in test reporting. With its quality, efficiency and quick turn around time and personalized service, our pathology is one of the best of its kind in the PCMC area.
The lab is committed to ethical professional practices, placing highest priority on patient confidentiality and ensuring that reporting of the test values is done without any bias or influence.
Types of test available
Our pathology lab offers a range of tests across various sub-specialties like Immunoassays, Histopathology, Biochemistry, Haematology, Cytopathology, etc that our patients can avail of.
All routine tests mentioned below are available at our hospital. Our lab provides quick and accurate results so that patient can experience the most seamless process possible.
- Clinical Pathology
Our pathology lab is equipped with the AutoLumo A1000, a fully automated machine that provides high precision and minimum human interventional error to yield fast, highly optimal results. We provide specialised tests such as the Arterial Blood GAS test (ABG) and various immunoassay tests mentioned below that aren’t readily available at any other hospitals in the PCMC area.
- Fertility – Estradiot, Prolactin, Testosterone, LH, FSH, Progesterone, β-HCG
- Hepatitis B – HBsAg, HBsAb, HBeAg, HBeAb, HBcAb, HBc-lgM
- Infectious Diseases – Anti-TP, Anti-HCV, Anti-HIV, HAV-IgM, HEV-IgG, HEV-IgM, HIV Ag/Ab
- Thyroid – T4, TSH, T3, FT3, FT4, Anti-Tg, Anti-TPO, TG, PTH, rT3*
- Growth Hormone – IGF-1, HGH
- Hypertension – Cortisol, ACTH, Aldosterone, Renin, Angiotension ||
- Tumor Marker – AFP, CEA, CA125, CA19-9
- Diabetes – Insulin, C-Peptide
- Bone Metabolism – Osteocalcin, Calcitonin, 25-OH Vitamin D, PTH
- Hepatofibrosis – P|||NP, Col|V, LN, HA, CG*
- Cardiac markers – MYO, cTnl, CK-MB, NT-proBNP, BNP*, HS-cTnT*
- Pre-Natal – Free β-HCG, P-AFP, β-HCG, uE3, PAPP-A
- Anemia – Vitamin B12, Folate, Ferritin
- Allergy – tIgE
- HBV – HBsAg, Anti-HBs, HBeAg, Anti-HBe, Anti-HBc, HBV PreS1-Ag, Anti-HBc IgM
- Endocrine Hormone – LH, FSH, PRL, E2, PRG, DHEA-S, SHBG, 17α-OHP, AMH
- Inflammation Monitoring – hs-CRP, PCT, IL-6
- Others – hs-CRP, PCT, DHEA, SHBG, 17α-OHP, IGRA, AMH
- RTI & other infections
- Conventional Pap Smear
- FNAC (Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology) – A diagnostic procedure used to investigate lumps, masses or lesions under the skin. It causes minimal trauma to the patient and carries virtually no risk of complications.
Our Histopathology, Microbiology and Frozen Sections are currently in the works and will be activated soon