Why Choose Neuro Sciences at Accord Hospital ?
Accord Hospital’s Department of Neurosciences combines the expertise of the best neurosurgery, neurology, neuro-oncology and interventional neuro-radiology specialists with state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and advanced surgical technology to offer the most effective treatment to our patients.
With more than 50 years of combined experience, our experts’ vast knowledge enables them to provide accurate and precise solutions for highly complex neurological problems.
In a short span, our neuro-surgical team has performed hundreds of brain and spine surgeries which are of a complex nature. Thus, we live up to the promise of delivering the highest standards of healthcare.
Visit Accord Hospitals today! The best Multi-specialty, Tertiary Care Hospital in PCMC
Dr. Bhagirath More
MBBS, MS, MCH
Dr. Sarang Gotecha
MBBS, MS, MCH
Dr. Vikram Aglave
MBBS, MD, DM, DRNB
MBBS, MD, DNB
Treatment & Procedures
- Gliomas of all grades
- Posterior fossa tumours
- Pituitary adenomas
- Intraventricular tumours
- Intramedullary Spinal tumours
- Acoustic Schwannomas
- Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Aneurysms, AVM’s, Cavernomas
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Revasularisation Bypass
- Tethered cord
- Spinal lipomas
- Childhood Brain tumors
- Epilepsy and movement disorders
- Biopsy of deep seated lesions
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) for Parkinson’s disease
- Neuroendoscopy and minimally invasive neurosurgery
- Carniovertebral junction and spine disorders including minimally invasive spine surgery Neurotrauma
- Interventional Neuro-radiology – coiling of Aneurysms, AV malformations, treatment of CCF (Carotid Cavernous Fistula),Dural AV malformations, Carotid stenting.
- Focal resection
- Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS)
- Gamma Knife stereotactic surgery
- Intracranial grid electrodes