Why Choose Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Accord Hospital ?
At Accord Hospital, your smile means more to us than just a happy patient. Your oral health mirrors your body’s overall condition and poor oral health can in turn cause other health problems.
We have on board the best team of dentists and maxillofacial surgeons who work closely with doctors across specialties at Accord Hospital to ensure your family gets truly holistic oral care. Their expertise and access to advanced technology helps them provide the best service to our patients. Any early signs of disease can be thoroughly investigated and referred to our world-class specialists. Cardiac and diabetes patients and others with special needs can count on round-the-clock medical back up. Even the most complex diseases, injuries and defects in the head, neck, face and jaws can be effectively treated by us.
The Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery offers a comprehensive service pertaining to various anomalies of the mouth, jaws, face and neck including a routine assessment and treatment service for common oral surgical conditions.
Maxillofacial Surgeons treat various facial and jaw tumors and reconstruct them. We treat a range of conditions, including facial injuries, head and neck cancers, salivary gland diseases, facial deformities, facial pain, cysts and tumors of the jaws, as well as mouth ulcers and infections.
Combined with aesthetic facial surgery or minimally-invasive cosmetic facial procedures, maxillofacial surgeons aim at maximizing facial aesthetics. They work alongside other specialists including orthodontists, oncologists, neurosurgeons, plastic surgeons and ear, nose and throat (ENT) surgeons to map out the best treatment plan for our patients.
Visit Accord Hospitals today! The best Multi-specialty, Tertiary Care Hospital in PCMC
Services & Facilities
Some patients need special care for their mouths and teeth. The dental clinic atAccord Hospital is run by a dedicated team of specialists who excel in their individual fields. The clinic offers the following unique services:
- Dental care for medically compromised patients to be done in a safe, monitored environment. Patients with diabetes, heart disease, kidney disorders, bleeding disorders and cancer
- Oral rehabilitation for patients with extensive dental problems, including dental implants and same day teeth solutions
- Oral cancer screening and management including surgery, reconstruction and rehabilitation of teeth
- Treatment of facial and jaw joint pain
- Treatment of patients with dental anxiety, including facilities for offering dental treatment under GA in a safe, theatre environment
- Management of oral and facial trauma
- Treatment for disorders of the face and jaws such as cysts, tumors and extensive infections
- Treatment of facial deformity, including cosmetic facial surgery
- Treatment of Cancers of the face, mouth and jaws
- Management of patients with cleft lip, palate and syndromes involving face
- Management of patients with sleep apnea with appliances and surgery