Why Choose Interventional Radiology at Accord Hospital ?
We at Accord Hospital have the best Interventional Radiology team that provides comprehensive interventional services and conduct all necessary diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. CT & USG guided procedures like abscess drainage, pigtail insertion, biopsies, FNAC, cholecystostomy, ICD insertion, biliary procedures are routinely done at our hospital.
Apart from these, we also do various peripheral vascular interventions like varicose vein ablation, bronchial artery embolisation, uterine artery embolisation, embolisation for acute GI bleeds and tumour chemotherapy embolization, peripheral stenting etc.
We also specialize in Neuro-intervention and carry out several complicated neuro-interventional procedures like acute-stroke, aneurysm coiling, DAVF embolization, carotid stenting, etc.
We are one of the only hospitals in PCMC providing all vascular and non-vascular interventions with diagnostics, making our interventional radiology department unique and setting us apart from other hospitals. Our doctors are highly skilled in their field and provide the patient with exemplary healthcare services.
Visit Accord Hospitals today! The best Multi-specialty, Tertiary Care Hospital in PCMC.
Dr. Vivek Murumkar
MBBS, MD, DNB
MBBS, MD, DNB
Dr. Shailesh Rohit
MBBS, DMRO, DNB
Treatment & Procedures
- Diagnostic ascitic and pleural tapping
- CT/USG guided biopsies and FNAC
- Diagnostics tap of abscess
- Bronchial artery embolisation for haemoptysis
- Uterine artery embolisation for uterine fibroid
- Embolisation in GI bleed
- Transarterial chemo-embolisation for hepatic tumours
- Embolisation for any bleeds
- Embolisation of arterio-venous malformation in head and neck
- Various neuro interventions like coil embolisation of aneurysms, embolisation of arteriovenous malformation, embolisation of dural arteriovenous malformation, embolisation of carotid cavernous fistula, carotid stenting, etc.
- Peripheral stenting