Why Choose Department of Gastrointestinal & Hepatobiliary Diseases at Accord Hospital ?
Our Department of Gastroenterology & Hepatobiliary services offers the very best medical & surgical gastroenterologists. Along with the support of Interventional Radiologists, these critical care specialists are able to deliver a team based, protocol driven solution for all complex gastrointestinal & hepatobiliary diseases.
The department has state-of-the-art equipment such as endoscopic ultrasound, 16 channel high-resolution manometric system, capsule endoscopy & PH manometry. The department specializes in the treatment of complex gastrointestinal diseases such as pancreatitis, liver failure, GI malignancies and inflammatory bowel disease.
The department has successfully completed liver transplantation and other complex GI surgeries such as liver and pancreatic resection. The use of advanced technology combined with surgical skill have ensured results in keeping with international standards.
Visit Accord Hospitals today! The best Multi-specialty, Tertiary Care Hospital in PCMC.
Dr. Prasad Bhate
Dr. Mahesh Mahadik
MBBS, MD, DM
Dr. Nikhil Jilawar
MBBS, MS, MCH
Services & Facilities
- 16 channel high-resolution Manometric system to detect all motility disorders of oesophagus and intestine, colorectal motility and rectal incontinence etc.
- 24 hours ambulatory pH monitoring with 6 channel impendence monitoring is first of its kind in South India and will be a great help in evaluating patients with GERD on and off PPI.
- Wireless Capsule endoscopy and Double Balloon Enteroscopy for rapid diagnosis and day-care treatments to help patients with small intestine lesions.
- Endosonography, for advanced diagnosis of cancers or to perform cysto-gastrostomy via endoscope when there is a pus or fluid collection in lesser sac, completes the spectrum.
Treatment & Procedures
- Video Capsule Endoscopy
- Enteral stenting
- Achalasia Dilatation
- Liver Biopsy
- Glue Injection
- Variceal Ligation
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder surgeries
- Lap appendectomy
- Colon-rectal surgery
- Liver resections-
- Pancreatic resection
- Liver transplant