Why Choose Pediatrics at Accord Hospital ?
“Children aren’t just small adults!” – We at Accord Hospital understand this well. Hence we have set up a separate department to care and nurture the little ones.
Children’s needs are different. We do understand the anxiety and stress the entire family goes through when the children are ill. We take extra care of the child and its family as a whole and manage any anxiety the family or child may have about the hospital visits or admission.
We have on board the best team of paediatricians who work in tandem with doctors of other specialties to provide the most comprehensive and elite care to your little ones. We handle each case with the utmost empathy and compassion to ensure that your tiny tots are always at ease and feel comfortable in the hospital environment.
Visit Accord Hospitals today! The best Multi-specialty, Tertiary Care Hospital in PCMC
Dr. Amol Phulsundar
Dr. Mandar Kale
Services & Facilities
- Growth & Nutrition, Vaccination, and Preventive Health Care
- 24 Hours Emergency Services
- OPD services and Vaccinations from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Mon-Sat
- In patient services with 24 hrs qualified Paediatrician coverage
- Paediatric & Neonatal Intensive care
- Paediatric surgical services including Cardiac & Neurosurgical care
- All Paediatric sub specialities
- Day-care services with short-term hospitalization
Treatment & Procedures
- Paediatric primary care: Vaccination, growth and Nutrition.
- Paediatric Intensive care services.
- Neonatology, for babies who need medical monitoring and specialized services
- High-risk infants follow-up.
- Paediatric surgery to treat a wide range of conditions.
- Paediatric infectious disease, with diagnosis and treatment for all types of infection.
- Paediatric cardiology & Pediatric cardiac surgery.
- Neurology and Neurosurgical services for Children
- Cleft lip and palate procedures.
- Paediatric Endocrinology, including procedures to treat thyroid and adrenal problems, hypoglycemia and other conditions.
- Gastroenterology, including procedures to treat liver, pancreatic and nutritional disorders.