Get the best Comprehensive Heart Care at Accord Hospital – Delivered by the Ultimate Cardiology Team!
Management of Cardiovascular diseases requires the application of expertise and experience of a wide range of health professionals who harness the best of technology and techniques in this fast-evolving field of Medicine. The best team of experienced cardiologists are available for your care at Accord Hospital, PCMC.
Our Cardiology Team, which includes Cardiologists, Cardiac Surgeons, Anaesthesiologists, Imaging professionals, Technologists, Perfusionists, Physiotherapists and dedicated Cardiac Nurses, come together to address a range of simple to complex cardiovascular health issues–right from primary prevention to post-operative rehabilitation.
The Cardiology Team brings with it the expertise to address the complete spectrum of cardiovascular diseases, offering state-of-the-art diagnostic modalities to support the full array of interventional and surgical solutions for routine and complex cardiovascular diseases.
Our Cardiology Team prides itself on its ability to personalize care to every individual patient. Cutting-edge science and technology is coupled with a down-to-earth patient centric approach to deliver optimal outcomes of the highest standard.
Visit Accord Hospitals today! The best Multi-specialty, Tertiary Care Hospital in PCMC.
Dr. Ranjeet Patil
MBBS, MD, DM
MBBS, MD, DNB
MBBS, MD, DM
Services & Facilities
- Trans-thoracic, trans-esophageal, and stress Echocardiography
- Cardiac rhythm monitoring – 24 hours, 3 days, 7 days Holter monitoring, and extended loop recorders
- Ambulatory BP monitoring (ABPM)
- Treadmill stress testing
- CT Coronary Angiography
- Cardiac MRI
- Coronary Angiography
- Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) Testing
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Chronic Total Occlusion (CTO) interventions
- Bypass surgery (CABG), including minimally invasive surgery
- Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy (CRT)
- Combo device implantation’s
- IABP support
- LVAD and RVAD implantation
- ECMO support
- Cardiac Transplantation
- Electrophysiological Studies
- Radio frequency ablation
- Permanent Pacemaker implantations
- ICD implantations
- Cox – Maze procedures
- Peripheral Angiography
- Peripheral angioplasty including Carotid Artery Stenting
- Peripheral Vascular Surgeries including Carotid endarterectomy
- Pulmonary endarterectomy
- Endovascular Aortic Aneurysm Repair / Aortic Stent – grafting
- Surgical repair of aortic aneurysms
- Surgical repair of aortic dissections
- Bentall procedure
- Cardiac Catheterisation
- Balloon mitral, pulmonary, aortic valvuloplasty
- Valve replacements including the latest suture-less aortic valve replacement
- Device closure and surgery for structural problems like ASD, VSD, PDA, etc
- Percutaneous Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Paediatric Cardiac Catheterisation
- Percutaneous interventions for structural heart diseases
- Surgery for paediatric and adult congenital heart disease